This week the Intrepid duo from CoinChat get to talk with a man who is straddling both technology and politics, Andrew Yang, an American entrepreneur, is the founder of Venture for America, and a U.S. 2020 Democratic presidential candidate. He worked in startups and early-stage growth companies as a founder or executive from 2000 to 2009.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4