Solicitor Victoria Clarke talks crypto in divorce disclosure, why friends couldn’t sleep in her spare room, and why she’s still carded buying alcohol.
- Roselyne Wanjiru: Blockchain Isn’t Just About Codes and Nodes
- Sahver Kaya: Curiosity Inspired the Cat
- Céline Moille – Blockchain and the Law: Easy Bedfellows?
- Next Week on Blockleaders
- Damon Nam: a Digital Nomad Embracing the Simplicity of Life
- Rabi Boundi – Boldly Using Blockchain to Disrupt the Space Industry
- Jon Don Capablanco: Looking for a New Native Language
- Peter Alfred-Adekeye and the Victory That Redefined the Status Quo in the Networking Business