Jonathan Symmonds is an accomplished animator. He’s worked with industry heavyweights such as James Cameron for Avatar, Spike Jonze on Where the Wild Things Are, Trollhunter, and many others.So the man knows a thing or two about animation, how the industry works, and what’s needed now. But of course, blockchain is not about the now, it’s about the tomorrow. So I wanted to know how he felt about the future use of blockchain technology in the animation industry.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4