lockchain Summit Ireland which is collocated with Tech Connect Live Conference & Exhibition is returning to the RDS, Dublin for the fifth year on the 30th May 2019. In its fifth year, 3000+ senior technology and business executives, start-ups and investors from Ireland will gather to network and pitch to the largest gathering of technology purchasers in Ireland. Now in its fifth year, the event covers a series of talks on a wide range of blockchain related topics.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4