Well here I have to declare my hand. I am distantly related to Anne Boleyn. The story goes that the Godsils are related to the Bullens in Cork, of which another branch of the family changed their name and moved to the UK calling themselves Boleyn. And she, of course, was the second wife of Henry 8th – the Tudor king with his six wives in total. She was beheaded with a sword rather an axe (actually treasonous women were supposed to be burnt to death but Henry commuted that sentence too). It only took a single stroke by a French swordsman and executioner brought in to do the job. Henry still had a sweet spot her Anne (not that I’d like that kind of sweet spot). She had a little neck she said when she heard. Before she died she called on the crowd to support their king and she asked for their prayers. She has been declared guilty of adultery also but she never admitted this charge – right until the end.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4