Sometimes people can be lighthouses – and shine light onto other topics rather than themselves. This was the case when I interviewed Jonha Richman who explained to me about a famous NPR podcast, or rather two podcasts, recorded five years apart. This is the story of the future of money.
- In the Court of the Crypto Queen, Jillian Godsil
- Captain Bitcoin harnesses blockchain’s superpowers to accelerate mass adoption
- Commentary: Talent shortage is a real issue in the current market.
- Europechain launches a high performance GDPR compliant blockchain to empower businesses be EU compliant.
- Coin Chat Wednesday – President of Monarch
- EOS Tuesday – James Hare talking about how Blockchain can solve the social housing crisis in the UK
- The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) Decentralised Application is Live
- TNC IT Solutions Group to unite the world of cryptocurrency