Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) were the darlings of the crypto world for much of 2017 and largely into 2018 before they fell from grace. Once hailed as an innovative and inclusive democratic method of crowdfunding before they crashed and burned in the Crypto Winter – optimistically so named since its season extended far beyond the normal tenure of three months..
- The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) Decentralised Application is Live
- TNC IT Solutions Group to unite the world of cryptocurrency
- James Hare – Solving the Social Housing Crisis with Blockchain
- SVK Crypto Podcast – Is Libra really decentralised?
- Coin Chat Wednesday – Bitmart Exchange Giveaway
- EOS Tuesday – Maverick Sharif Bouktila talks all things Blockchain
- The Future of Blockchain Technology Is Promising Thanks to Artificial Intelligence
- What is an IEO – not just another confused Old MacDonald Song