Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) were the darlings of the crypto world for much of 2017 and largely into 2018 before they fell from grace. Once hailed as an innovative and inclusive democratic method of crowdfunding before they crashed and burned in the Crypto Winter – optimistically so named since its season extended far beyond the normal tenure of three months..
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4