Jan Van De Ven, entrepreneur and Direct Democracy Ireland candidate for Ireland South in the 2019 European Parliamentary Elections talks to Jillian about the start of the internet, the start of the Irish State and how a direct citizen referendum can make a difference, and oh! what about an Irish Coin for the Diaspora?
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4