Sometimes at the end we find the nugget, the truth we’ve been looking for, or the idea that brings a story to life. So it was in this interview with global ambassador for Blockchain, Marc Taverner. It’s not the rest of the interview was uninspiring – far from it. There were funny bits, interesting bits and lots of hard work in in between. I never knock hard work – it’s the bedrock of success. There is no one as lucky as a hard working person, trust me.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4