Weighing law and technology on a scale is bound to actually turn the scale into a seesaw, consequently shooting law, hopefully to the moon. Even in “developed countries”, the law has always strolled at a snail’s pace when it comes to catching up with technological trends and developments. Nerushka Bowan, today’s Blockleader shares her journey in the realm where technology and law intersects.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4