Well here I have to declare my hand. I am distantly related to Anne Boleyn. The story goes that the Godsils are related to the Bullens in Cork, of which another branch of the family changed their name and moved to the UK calling themselves Boleyn. And she, of course, was the second wife of Henry 8th – the Tudor king with his six wives in total. She was beheaded with a sword rather an axe (actually treasonous women were supposed to be burnt to death but Henry commuted that sentence too). It only took a single stroke by a French swordsman and executioner brought in to do the job. Henry still had a sweet spot her Anne (not that I’d like that kind of sweet spot). She had a little neck she said when she heard. Before she died she called on the crowd to support their king and she asked for their prayers. She has been declared guilty of adultery also but she never admitted this charge – right until the end.
- In the Court of the Crypto Queen, Jillian Godsil
- Captain Bitcoin harnesses blockchain’s superpowers to accelerate mass adoption
- Commentary: Talent shortage is a real issue in the current market.
- Europechain launches a high performance GDPR compliant blockchain to empower businesses be EU compliant.
- Coin Chat Wednesday – President of Monarch
- EOS Tuesday – James Hare talking about how Blockchain can solve the social housing crisis in the UK
- The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) Decentralised Application is Live
- TNC IT Solutions Group to unite the world of cryptocurrency