Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency, was proposed in a whitepaper published approximately 10 years ago. And now, a decade later, the world’s first digital currency designed to function as a “peer-to-peer electronic cash system” by its pseudonymous creator Satoshi Nakamoto has managed to attract a huge following of passionate intellectuals who firmly believe in the idea of sovereign digital ownership. Ph.D. candidate, Vlad Costea who is currently studying political philosophy at the University of Bucharest in Romania, is one of the most dedicated Bitcoin advocates.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4