As the cryptocurrency industry progresses on we experience the ebbs and flows of trends over the years. Analyzing the trends of exchanges, we notice: First generation exchanges like Mt Gox have come and gone, second generation exchanges like Huobi and Binance flourished in the crypto bull. Third generation exchanges like Fcoin have unique features like trade mining, growing rapidly but uncontrollably, eventually leading to a bubble burst. And right out of the crypto winter, we are experiencing the fourth generation of exchanges like MXC and BiKi taking on a new role in this era of 2019.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4