The invention of the blockchain has already opened up new possibilities to the way we can record data, not in the least powering the cryptocurrency revolution. With the popularity of blockchain applications like Bitcoin, however, come new challenges. As more people use it, blockchains will have to become more efficient, more secure, and more adaptable. That’s where artificial intelligence comes in.
- The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) Decentralised Application is Live
- TNC IT Solutions Group to unite the world of cryptocurrency
- James Hare – Solving the Social Housing Crisis with Blockchain
- SVK Crypto Podcast – Is Libra really decentralised?
- Coin Chat Wednesday – Bitmart Exchange Giveaway
- EOS Tuesday – Maverick Sharif Bouktila talks all things Blockchain
- The Future of Blockchain Technology Is Promising Thanks to Artificial Intelligence
- What is an IEO – not just another confused Old MacDonald Song