The invention of the blockchain has already opened up new possibilities to the way we can record data, not in the least powering the cryptocurrency revolution. With the popularity of blockchain applications like Bitcoin, however, come new challenges. As more people use it, blockchains will have to become more efficient, more secure, and more adaptable. That’s where artificial intelligence comes in.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4