Malo Girod de l’Ain came to art in a roundabout way. A Parisian through and through, his aunt, Hélène Girod de l’Ain, was a famous artist and his parents’ home still hosts a number of delightful paintings. He enjoyed art as a hobby but loved innovation and technology. As a result he attended a science college studying engineering. Science courses were not focused but rather covered all fields. This gifted Malo with the ability to learn on the fly.
- Blockchain Stated Attributes: Undermining the Creation of Compelling and Credible Value Propositions?
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #5
- CoinBurp, an easy-to-use cryptocurrency platform, has announced the addition of EOS to its collection
- MOGU Technologies announces partnership with Cointiger
- PO8 and Skullys lead The Bahamas Blockchain Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund
- How Blockchain can bring Trust and Truth to the Freight Forwarding Sector
- Zage Report Highlights the Needs for Blockchain Solutions in Developing Economies
- Women in Blockchain – Uptrennd.com’s Elena Demou continues her series #4