Malo Girod de l’Ain came to art in a roundabout way. A Parisian through and through, his aunt, Hélène Girod de l’Ain, was a famous artist and his parents’ home still hosts a number of delightful paintings. He enjoyed art as a hobby but loved innovation and technology. As a result he attended a science college studying engineering. Science courses were not focused but rather covered all fields. This gifted Malo with the ability to learn on the fly.
- The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) Decentralised Application is Live
- TNC IT Solutions Group to unite the world of cryptocurrency
- James Hare – Solving the Social Housing Crisis with Blockchain
- SVK Crypto Podcast – Is Libra really decentralised?
- Coin Chat Wednesday – Bitmart Exchange Giveaway
- EOS Tuesday – Maverick Sharif Bouktila talks all things Blockchain
- The Future of Blockchain Technology Is Promising Thanks to Artificial Intelligence
- What is an IEO – not just another confused Old MacDonald Song